Listen to the click of my heels, make out my beat! ...Take a look at my exterior, tell me what you see! Live through my poems, dissect my speech! ...But do keep in mind, none of these define me! - SincereLee, Tierra

12.25.2008

What She Craves

Idk what's bigger, my appetite for food or my appetite for fashion. I honestly think that I'd need someone to pop my hands from time to time if I was rich. lol. I see things and get insanely excited. & don't let me have a few ends to kill...MADNESS!

but anyway...

I'm sort of searching for the sweetest NYE fit and I have some good ideas but while on the hunt, I came across pixiemarket.com. They have great pieces, some are a bit pricey but there's a bunch that I thought were worth it.

One thing that I absolutely loved were the accessories. I've been dying for a statement piece to throw on my neck for the loooongest and they have plenty, all of which are very unique.
The only problem is....$$$! They range from about 118-probably 200 or a little less but still.......WHY SO MUCH?!

Here's some HOT PICS!

Woven Yarn Necklace - $173
Photobucket

Ruffle Gold Neck Piece - $119
Photobucket

Red Ruffle Neck Scarf - $118
Photobucket

Leatherette Ruffle Scarf - $136
Photobucket

Love is Blind - $187
Photobucket

Feather Collar - $173
Photobucket

I love them all. The feathers are a bit drastic, but they're still a go for me. I mean, it's an easy way to add umph to a simple outfit.

<3

1 comment:

  1. I love statement pieces, but these pieces ar beyond BOLD! lol
    Will add more than an "UMPH" to a wardrode.

    ReplyDelete