Listen to the click of my heels, make out my beat! ...Take a look at my exterior, tell me what you see! Live through my poems, dissect my speech! ...But do keep in mind, none of these define me! - SincereLee, Tierra

1.01.2009

How do we feel about this?

Photobucket

I found this bomber [Miu Miu-$3,135] on Elle.com and as you've guessed...I'm loving it. Sequins are actually one of the biggest trends for Spring 09' and though I try not to be in the mix, following trends., this is one that I'd probably add to my closet.

It's so funny because although I like it, it'd be very easy for this piece to make an outfit go soo wrong but as I usually suggest...When wearing over the top pieces..you must keep everything else simple. No exaggeration of prints...be easy w. colors and let the jacket do it's thing.

<3

No comments:

Post a Comment