Listen to the click of my heels, make out my beat! ...Take a look at my exterior, tell me what you see! Live through my poems, dissect my speech! ...But do keep in mind, none of these define me! - SincereLee, Tierra

1.09.2009

..::Look of the Day::..

Photobucket

Usually when I see Teyana her look is either giving me too much or it's not giving enough.

I love this look, which was worn to the premier of Notorious: The life and death story of Christopher Wallace.

I'm from Brooklyn so a pair of timbs w. a leather jacket isn't necessarily groundbreaking, I see it allll the time. Teyana, however, threw in a little flavor. I can't really see the bag but from the chain, I'd say it's CHANEL and that alone makes a distinction.

I think I really chose this look because it's so ME. I'm all for a dope heel but I'd wear this outfit in a minute. It's cute and relaxed and my aim is to be comfortable, no matter what i wear.

what do you think?

Is her look worth Googling?

<3

2 comments:

  1. o0o0oh i like this. i think its worth googling i like how masculine and tomboyish she is but still a fierce woman too. i would wear it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I actually like this outfit [[ low key ]]
    its takes someone with a good fashion eye to see how it works. The timbs might throw people off.

    [[ by the by thank you for the blog comment.. stay tuned!! ]]

    ReplyDelete