Listen to the click of my heels, make out my beat! ...Take a look at my exterior, tell me what you see! Live through my poems, dissect my speech! ...But do keep in mind, none of these define me! - SincereLee, Tierra

1.12.2009

..::Look of the Day::..

Photobucket

Today's Look of the Day goes to designer Rachel Roy and her pretty daughter Ava Dash.

I've always been a fan of Rachel Roy due to her great style. I'm not sure how much of a say lil' Ava has when it comes to her wardrobe but I'm loving the outfit. I'm really into sequins and I love totes, especially when they're designed by THE KING, also known as Marc Jacobs. She's such a lady, always carrying a bag whenever I see her & kills me because although heavily into fashion, @ her age...everything went into my pocket. lol...a bag? please!

-stay tuned for a highlight of Rachel Roy's Spring 09 Collection [TRUST...IT'S BOMB!]

<3

No comments:

Post a Comment