Listen to the click of my heels, make out my beat! ...Take a look at my exterior, tell me what you see! Live through my poems, dissect my speech! ...But do keep in mind, none of these define me! - SincereLee, Tierra

1.16.2009

..::Look of the Day::..

Photobucket

How many of you guys dig the trendy "fur vest"?

I personally love it, when done right. I think the chick above has the best one that I've seen thus far. You can clearly see that her fit' was rather plane jane...but the added vest gives it a whole nother' look. The color combo is amazing.

whatcha think?

2 comments:

  1. i adore the vest, love the colors, the fit; its cute. just wished it was fake fur=)

    save the animals!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know that's right.
    I've seen PETA work [while at fashion week-nyc]...not to be played with.

    FAUX ALL DAY!

    ReplyDelete