Listen to the click of my heels, make out my beat! ...Take a look at my exterior, tell me what you see! Live through my poems, dissect my speech! ...But do keep in mind, none of these define me! - SincereLee, Tierra

1.04.2009

S.O.S.

question mark Pictures, Images and Photos

Okay so it's like this...

In approximately 18 days I'll be 22 y.o. [:) hold your applause]

Unfortunately...this year is no different from any of the previous years because as always...

I HAVE ZERO PLANS!

& it's starting to piss me off lol.

Last year I went to 4040 for dinner and drinks and then I headed to Spy [I had fun but it was nothing worth writing home to mom about]

Partying isn't something that I do on the reg. I've been to 3 clubs last year, so you know...I don't really hang much...however if I have my girls and the venue is sexy..I'm not opposed.

However, I know nada about the hotspots being that I don't hit the streets much.

Any suggestions?

......

Secondly, going to a club is cute but I would love for it to NOT be the highlight of my bday.

I just don't see anything groundbreaking about it.

Any other suggestions?

I NEED MAJOR FEEDBACK!

& I'm gonna need for me to start planning a yr. in advance because it's getting quite ridiculous lol. Hopefully next year I'll be in a maxi, walking down a beach somewhere in the caribbean. [I need bdays like that in my life]

<3

5 comments:

  1. vacation bdays are the bomb ... :-O did i just say the bomb?? what a throwback.

    have brunch, go to a spa (D'mai Urban Spa in BK is the shit...It's not 'urban' and it's in Park Slope), go to the Guggenheim...it's beautiful!

    as for parties, I know the hotspots.. I don't party that, that much but I know a lot of promoters. what day exactly is your birthday?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I definitely thought to go to a spa. I've never been and I think that would be really nice even if it's just me.

    My bday is the 22nd but I want to party on the 23rd.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Try D'mai out... you'd love it. You won't wanna leave.. =)

    Ok.. I'll see what my "friend" has going on around then and let you know.. what kind of atmosphere are you looking for?

    ReplyDelete
  4. You should try Metamorphis spa its located somewhere in the 50's--54th near lexington I think (google it lol)...It's $$$$, but it's a great place and price shouldn't matter esp., if it"s ur b'day. I went there 3 times already, it's a great place to relax and enjoy your 22nd yr on earth with your close friends...There are a lot of packages to choose from, but the Birthday package is the only fitting package for the occassion.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous10:50:00 PM

    The ambience is everything. I'm looking for something that compliments me, grown and sexy but still fun. Ive seen venues that are a little too mature..they look hella wack.

    I love you guys for helping me...this is the best feedback that I've received and believe me, I've asked damn near every1.

    So far..going to the spa is a definite..[why wouldn't it be lol]

    Dinner: I'm greedy...that'll be a piece of cake!

    & then a hot spot to party & bullshit.

    I think I want to check out the Guggenheim as well..I've never been.

    ReplyDelete