Listen to the click of my heels, make out my beat! ...Take a look at my exterior, tell me what you see! Live through my poems, dissect my speech! ...But do keep in mind, none of these define me! - SincereLee, Tierra

2.27.2009

I'm writing this w. one eye open. [grrrr]

restless Pictures, Images and Photos



I swear, I could kill Optimum cable right now. {& you can tell em' I said it...ioncare! lol}

I'm in my bed..completely [ZzZzZz'd]..when I'm awakened by the sound of someone pressing my annoying a** doorbell over & over & over. [ugh!] I ignored it once, I'm saying it's 8:30 am. I don't need to see ANYONE that early in the morning, so I'm thinking to myself: Someone made a mistake. The only person coming to see me, was Optimum Cable but @ 5:30...PM.

HA!

I ran off of my bed after peeking through my blinds at the fooly who was soo rudely disturbing the peace....and you won't believe who's on the other side
.......
......
.....
....
...
..
.

OPTIMUM DAMN CABLE.

I mean..they fixed the problem but... REALLY?! why make an appt. if your going to come when you please? I hadn't even brushed my teeth yet. I had to jump str8 out of my bed & run to the door before they left for allll of eternity. & then what if I hadn't been home? My mother would be sure to ruin someone's day/night because she was definitely going ape shit!

So Now...my sleep account is showing -2 hrs, which I am in dire need of. BUT! will not see until later on tonight when I'm struggling to stay up for w.e. it is that I plan to do because there's no way I'm gonna go back to sleep now.


  • The Sun is alllllll up in my face!
  • There's construction going on outside!
  • && I'm finding myself UUUBER excited that I can now sit back [pillow up] with my LAP-top on my freaking lap. I swear I was suffering from the most horrible back pains because this BRAIN from Optimum didn't give me enough cord for my DSL [& refused to do so..when I complained] so I was forced to sit at the foot of my bed [hunched over!]

sigh.

Hope Your Life's Great lol.
I'm going to destroy my fridge now [starving!]

ttys!

<3 <3

No comments:

Post a Comment