Listen to the click of my heels, make out my beat! ...Take a look at my exterior, tell me what you see! Live through my poems, dissect my speech! ...But do keep in mind, none of these define me! - SincereLee, Tierra

2.23.2009

..::Look of the Day::..

Photobucket

{lookbook.nu}

Okay Guys, say hello to my latest inspirator. Her name is Adeline Rapon [Paris] and as you can see, I found her on lookbook.nu. I tend to frequent that site for style inspirations and to find creative folks to throw on the blog.

When I spotted this picture I was instantly sold. Amongst my friends, I am known to be a bit creative. I'm usually the one cutting up clothes, I wear my leg-warmers as arm-warmers when I'm wearing a 3/4 get-up, etc. So when I saw that miss Adeline had on a long-sleeve button-down as a skirt...I was blown. Who does that? & it looks sooo cute. Had I not eye-balled the way she wrapped the sleeves around her waist, I'dve surely missed it.

I love it!

How about you?

<3 <3


No comments:

Post a Comment