Listen to the click of my heels, make out my beat! ...Take a look at my exterior, tell me what you see! Live through my poems, dissect my speech! ...But do keep in mind, none of these define me! - SincereLee, Tierra

2.03.2009

My Yesterday...

scene girl Pictures, Images and Photos



So I went to the studio yesterday. && before you laugh…let me be clear…it was not to sing or rap.

I actually wrote a poem and recited it for an album. [TALK ABOUT NERVE-WRECKING!!] I gotta give it to myself tho… I’m getting better w. this whole shy ish because at one point I wouldn’t daaare say yes to something like this. I agreed and although I was literally shaking in my boots…we managed to get it done. I believe I had to start over about 20 times , and I’m pretty sure it was because I was nervous. I’ve read the poem over and over before actually going in to say it and it was cool but for some reason my breathing was wayyyy off. I would say it and lose my breath so fast…I just didn’t understand it.

I have a neeeew respect for artists…I swear.

<3

No comments:

Post a Comment