Listen to the click of my heels, make out my beat! ...Take a look at my exterior, tell me what you see! Live through my poems, dissect my speech! ...But do keep in mind, none of these define me! - SincereLee, Tierra

2.28.2009

Ray Tintori

Welcome to Heartbreak is a dope song but the video is pretty crazy. I've never heard anything about Ray Tintori prior to this video. I watched a video that he directed for Chairlift a few minutes ago and I'm very interested in knowing how the heck he's doing it. I've seen great work by many video directors but nothing as bomb as this.

Enjoy the vid [if you haven't already] as I continue my research!

<3 <3

1 comment:

  1. Thx 4 posting this....it's the 1st time I saw it. Definitely a hot video...Kanye is really speaking the truth on his whole album!

    ReplyDelete