Listen to the click of my heels, make out my beat! ...Take a look at my exterior, tell me what you see! Live through my poems, dissect my speech! ...But do keep in mind, none of these define me! - SincereLee, Tierra

2.04.2009

..::SNAPS::..

Out of Sight, Out of Mind.
Out of sight isn't necessarily out of mind
I wish I could say Im feeling fine
But Im not
And you didn't ask
So on "speaking from my heart"
I'll pass
Although Ive started
So many questions being asked
Some answered
Some darted
Friends wondering how the frown came along
I tell em I'm not frowning
That's my thinking face
That's the face I make when Im racing
Heart beat pacing
Dreams, steady chasing
Im beginning to face it
Say what?
Face What?
Face It…I don't say much
Lol…really shouldn't say sh**
Cuz…
Whatever I say kinda always deals with the L word
Sometimes my heart feels like a jail bird
I keep it in
Then when I let it out
I gotta snatch it back
I never win!
Never again
Will I ever say "never" again
Im better than him
Him who?
Anyone of them
and him too
Feeling like Im walking in my friends shoes
I guess that's why they hurt
Her feet's smaller than mine
Wish I could say Im feelin fine
But Im not
And you didn't ask
So on "speaking from my heart" Ill pass
Im out of time…
But b4 I go
Out of sight aint really out of mind!
By: Yours Truly
<3

No comments:

Post a Comment