Listen to the click of my heels, make out my beat! ...Take a look at my exterior, tell me what you see! Live through my poems, dissect my speech! ...But do keep in mind, none of these define me! - SincereLee, Tierra

3.28.2009

Feverish!

Three things I feel I need to incorporate into my Spring wardrobe?

Photobucket

  1. A fabulous red bootie.
  2. Floral Prints.
  3. Over-the-knee socks.

Red is my favorite color and I'll WORK! if I find a sweet pair to love my feet.

I was never too fond of florals but I'm finding it to be a great accent to an all black ensemble.

&& the over-the-knee socks/tights are not only for cool days [when I'd wear them over a pair of skinnies] it's more so because I cannot for the life of me, find a great pair of over-the-knee boots. [sheesh!]

<3<3

No comments:

Post a Comment