Listen to the click of my heels, make out my beat! ...Take a look at my exterior, tell me what you see! Live through my poems, dissect my speech! ...But do keep in mind, none of these define me! - SincereLee, Tierra

3.10.2009

She's Officially Been Chopped & Screwed!

Hey loves,

I do apologize for being away but my level of inspiration has been rather low lately. [I know...sucky!]. I'm getting my swagger back tho. I've been plagued w. thoughts these past few days and usually I try to keep those to myself but opinions are much needed so in due time, I'll share.

....................................................................

Today, I went to get my herre did & I must say, I loves. When it comes to short cuts, I usually want to kill the beautician for the first week because they went a little too hard w. the scissors but she payed close attention to what I wanted [pic of Tao] & delivered!

When I get a pic, It'll be posted immediately, for those of you who care to see.

As for now, I'm going to eat. I haven't eaten anything since 11am and my head is throbbing.

BRB

<3 <3

No comments:

Post a Comment