Listen to the click of my heels, make out my beat! ...Take a look at my exterior, tell me what you see! Live through my poems, dissect my speech! ...But do keep in mind, none of these define me! - SincereLee, Tierra

3.01.2009

..::SNAPS::..



Afraid to express her self
& be exposed
Though she wears her heart on the sleeve of all of her clothes
With hope that none of her feelings will ever show
She’s angry, she’s upset.
& on herself, she just told
With no regret, she’s done things cause’ at the time she was bold
But now regrets, those done things
A warm heart is now cold
& closed
It may still be in business if in her brain, her feelings were enclosed
But like most love shows
The brain isn’t the star until the big heart is broken
&.. it’s forced to take the role while the sad heart is choking
It’s hoping that its performance is potent
Enough that someone will notice & think…
“The combination of head & heart is dopeness”
Before they think to stroke this
I’m refusing to hope less.
<3<3

No comments:

Post a Comment