Listen to the click of my heels, make out my beat! ...Take a look at my exterior, tell me what you see! Live through my poems, dissect my speech! ...But do keep in mind, none of these define me! - SincereLee, Tierra

3.27.2009

..::SNAPS::..

I've been thinking alot lately. && most times, as I'm thinking, I'm writing.

::I call this - Inside of my mind, on 3.25.09

In and out of love it was
but "like" is what it is and what it isn't.
She may have hugged you, kissed you, rubbed you... all because she wanted to
or declined to do so be she didn't.
Like usually has nothing to do with it at all.
She no longer cares about the rise and fall of the relationship because in her mind, you two only relate in one way.
You're out to get it, and so is she.
Except her it is simply proof that what she believes is true.
"All guys aren't hunting for the fruit....like you? Some actually do!"
&& experiment 1trillion5 is you.
Is she..
promiscuous, although she's studying the habits of males?
or pessimistic for automatically assuming they'd fail?
Either way...neither is cool to live with.
So which do you choose?
Life w. a million lovers or one full of negative views?

...Either way you die bruised.

<3<3

2 comments:

  1. right after i get done venting i read this. i feel much better cuz all this foolishness with men leaves me feeling like this sometimes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. aww, I'm happy I helped.
    I didn't have the support that I needed at this time so in my mind I formed rhymes..18 lines. This is usually how I vent and lend myself a hand.

    <3

    ReplyDelete