Listen to the click of my heels, make out my beat! ...Take a look at my exterior, tell me what you see! Live through my poems, dissect my speech! ...But do keep in mind, none of these define me! - SincereLee, Tierra

7.15.2009

The Carters <3

I absolutely love them. Him more than her - but she's worthy because she loves him and he's clearly smitten. :)

Looking at these pics reminded me of when I was younger. I would always say - "If Jay ever asked me what I wanted, I'd say a Rocafella chain" lol. && that's actually what I'd say to this day. My life's not horrible lol - I'm living pretty good. Why not ask for something that I couldn't and would probably never buy?!

so, Unc - if you're reading - I'd like my R to be pink! - Thanx :*

-xoxo

2 comments:

  1. why is he digging in his crotch like that ayy yooo! lol!

    ReplyDelete
  2. lmaoo - I know right.

    ReplyDelete