Listen to the click of my heels, make out my beat! ...Take a look at my exterior, tell me what you see! Live through my poems, dissect my speech! ...But do keep in mind, none of these define me! - SincereLee, Tierra

7.26.2009

Did You Ever Love Me - Deborah Cox

When I first heard this song, I was watching Music Choice's R&B Soul.

I saw her name and I thought "what?!" - It's been so long, I really didn't know what to expect.

I love this! && it is honestly one of my favorite songs right now.

I'm sure we can all relate to the words in this song.

There was a point where I felt this way, I was posing the same question and desperatly seeking an answer. ..I'd like to say that I'm stuck w. a blurred question mark, simply because - I've never heard the words but I swear the actions said alot.

..sigh..

[shaking it off] That's another post!

..let me know what yout think..

-xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment