Listen to the click of my heels, make out my beat! ...Take a look at my exterior, tell me what you see! Live through my poems, dissect my speech! ...But do keep in mind, none of these define me! - SincereLee, Tierra

7.08.2009

No Comment!

I just want you to know that I love you.
Despite your absence.
Despite your missing love.

All I ever needed was a hug.

The things money can buy are nice, yea.
..but from you, money would never suffice.
or compare - to the priceless advice that would've and should've been given.
I shouldve been apart of your living - and you of my growing
or our growing
I held it in for so long but I owe to 'growth' , the reason why I'm showing how I feel
someone has to lead
& It doesn't matter who goes first
I'm moving w. hope that to my words, you'll take heed
Despite the abscense of physical action
Follow me verbally
believe me when I say, in regards to passion
our relationship means more to me than fashion
and that's something I've known all of my life
and all that I want to know - because it's what I love
but being Daddy's lil girl - is what I missed out on
and to get it back - I'd put it above everything if I had to.
I missed the days, I had you.

-xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment