Listen to the click of my heels, make out my beat! ...Take a look at my exterior, tell me what you see! Live through my poems, dissect my speech! ...But do keep in mind, none of these define me! - SincereLee, Tierra

7.06.2009

Words of Affirmation

Mercedes-Benz G Wagon Pictures, Images and Photos

You see this?

That there is mine!

Name's Benny. - Benny the Benzo.

I've been watching Benny for a while - fell in love the first time I peeped him in Jay-Z's video for "izzo". ..Not because Hovi stunted in it - that just makes it better lol.

As of late - Ive been spotting this ride alll over the city streets - I think that's a sign.

sign:

Benny be wanting me - He know I want em back! :) ("Always Strapped" harmony)

so..we're gonna get together sooner than later and I'll come show him off.

He's already mine - He's just not here yet.

...I'll wait.

-xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment