Listen to the click of my heels, make out my beat! ...Take a look at my exterior, tell me what you see! Live through my poems, dissect my speech! ...But do keep in mind, none of these define me! - SincereLee, Tierra

9.24.2009

Charlie My Love

...I see these and find myself singing "Oh I think they liiike me".
I've been searching for a reasonably priced over the knee boot for some time now,
so when I spotted the price of these babies, the feeling was definitely mutual.
They happen to be $375 but considering that I'd be getting them in black and I plan to wear them faithfully - $375 isn't necessarily a bad price. [Though I'd opt for FREE.99 anyday]
..Kourtney Kardashian has a pair. She's a munchkin though, so they're damn near thigh highs on her [when they aren't slouched]. ...but still very cute.

You Like?
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment