Listen to the click of my heels, make out my beat! ...Take a look at my exterior, tell me what you see! Live through my poems, dissect my speech! ...But do keep in mind, none of these define me! - SincereLee, Tierra

9.24.2009

..a little something I threw together :)


Born in Brooklyn but raised in VOGUE, I tend to define the word BAZAAR. Everything about me is uncanny, peculiar, and for those of you who don’t know Webster, I’ll just say…out of the ordinary. When it comes to fashion, or just being me, I’m what you’d call COSMOPOLITAN…you’ll never catch me in the possession of insularity…EVER! Always IN STYLE...I wear my confidence like I wear my lip gloss…in all the right places…so when I say I do what I want….it’s not because my I-D says I can…it’s because I’ve got skin made of NYLON…and the thoughts of others don’t matter. In my world…the word “norm” is like the anti-Christ…so every day I pray to continue this life as a misfit, because fitting in is just out of the “?”. I was born to MISSBEHAVE …born to get PAPER... I was born to be a STAR. When I think of my life 10 years from now…things appear to be XXL…I was born to be big. I am to be the latest and greatest inspiration of everyone who gets a taste of my ESSENCE. “There’s Just Something about a Girl Named Tierra ELLE e-e”….the headline of EBONY...coming soon! It'd do you right to stay IN TOUCH.

..I wrote this a while back, and I can't get rid of it. Unfortunately, many of my other pieces have vanished somewhere [they were all "About Me"z on Myspace]. I didn't really think much of them once I felt the need to switch 'em up. ...This one, I love!
XOXO

2 comments:

  1. i like ur blog :)
    johnae (@mimsymonroe) told me to check it out
    visit mine @ http://www.meldenisesays.blogspot.com

    i'm following urs

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank Youu :)
    I checked yours out and only had a chance to skim through it but me liiikey!! ...Ive followed yours as well.

    ReplyDelete