Listen to the click of my heels, make out my beat! ...Take a look at my exterior, tell me what you see! Live through my poems, dissect my speech! ...But do keep in mind, none of these define me! - SincereLee, Tierra

9.22.2009

Words that Spoke to Me.

Life Quote 20 Pictures, Images and Photos





Life Pictures, Images and Photos





Quotes Pictures, Images and Photos





life Pictures, Images and Photos



...the only thing is, I am no longer a teen, I'm a 22 year old who's working hard within to find who she truly is and what she truly wants. I can't embrace the Drama and the fact that I'm vulnerable when it comes to lies. ...Though hard, I'm pretty much trying to come to terms with the fact that I don't know for sure, who my friends are. [& this doesn't apply to all] - it def. applies to a once significant, few. etc. etc.

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment