Listen to the click of my heels, make out my beat! ...Take a look at my exterior, tell me what you see! Live through my poems, dissect my speech! ...But do keep in mind, none of these define me! - SincereLee, Tierra

10.04.2009

Honey Mag: SoloandTheCity!












I think I like her a little more than her sis.

I looove me some Bey but Solo has such a sharp edge to her that just makes you want to be her friend.

I was following her on Twitter at one time and it really helped me to get to know her more, she seems cool. & if you're wondering why I'm no longer following her, I stopped because I noticed there weren't alot of tweets coming from her at one point and like I do with almost anyone that I don't REALLY know ....I deleted her. ;-\ ...still luv tho.

...About her hair: I can't front, when I first saw her, I was like "WHAT THE HELL, SOLO!" It came out of nowhere and the first person to pop in my head was Amber Rose. (-_- ...but I didn't necessarily think she made a poor choice, because at the end of the day, it looked pretty on her. I'm just happy that she's secure enough with herself to tell the media "Fuck You, signed Sincerely" ...(her voice)

XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment