Listen to the click of my heels, make out my beat! ...Take a look at my exterior, tell me what you see! Live through my poems, dissect my speech! ...But do keep in mind, none of these define me! - SincereLee, Tierra

10.07.2009

..::Look of the Day::..

It's been a while since I've done a "Look of the Day" post. & I guess you can tax that to a lack of inspiration. I see alot of cute fits but nothing ground-breaking - I'm rarely moved.

However...

Today is a different story.

I usually look to celebs when it comes to this segment, forgetting that I happen to be familiar with very fashion savvy guys and girls.

Kaysy Gotay is one of many.

When fashionista prowling, I'm looking for someone who delivers consistently. I also think it's important to exude effortless style and when perusing through Kaysy's photos that's exactly what I got.

I can't necessarily categorize her style, but if I had to describe it, Id say it's inventively chic.

We all have a source of inspiration when it comes to fashion or whatever it is that we do. The key is to mold whatever it is that we take from that inspiration and make it our own. She gets that.
XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment