Listen to the click of my heels, make out my beat! ...Take a look at my exterior, tell me what you see! Live through my poems, dissect my speech! ...But do keep in mind, none of these define me! - SincereLee, Tierra

10.09.2009

This Girl Is L I V I N G!

& I LOVE HER!

..There wasn't much going on in the video. I mean, nothing out of the norm for your average photo shoot and as I watched, several thoughts ran through my mind. ..1 being a random thought of Jay-Z. 2 being "this girl is a youngin, doing her THING!" ..and though it isn't as if she's the youngest to ever do it, she's one of my biggest inspirations, I live through her if no one else.

I want that star studded life. I'll take her position behind the camera or the position of her stylist, which I am very eager to become.

As long as there's a Rih-Rih, there's a dream. lol

She motivates me tremendously.

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment