Listen to the click of my heels, make out my beat! ...Take a look at my exterior, tell me what you see! Live through my poems, dissect my speech! ...But do keep in mind, none of these define me! - SincereLee, Tierra

12.29.2008

NYE 2009

NYE-2007: I stayed @ home w. Mommy. I wasn't old enough to get into any of the hot spots anyway so it was w.e.

NYE-2008: I called myself goin to a club w. my girls & co. and was literally watching the plasma that was playing NY1 for most of the night [NEVER AGAIN!]

NYE-2009:[???] I was going hard about doing something this NYE but honestly, I no longer care. I had plans to get all cute: cute dress, which would include new shoes and a hair-do. I've concluded that to be an unnecessary waste of money, not to mention I have a birthday which I'll need to do the same exact thing for. [SIGH]....I can't!

The clubs are a buck & change to get in and although I have the funds, I have to be mindful of others and of the fact that I may not even enjoy myself. [Do you know how sick I would be?!]
I was invited to several events by my guy friends but my decision is a blurr.

I think I may buy some bubbly and pop champagne w. the mama.

....IDK MANN!

ANY IDEAS?

<3

No comments:

Post a Comment