Listen to the click of my heels, make out my beat! ...Take a look at my exterior, tell me what you see! Live through my poems, dissect my speech! ...But do keep in mind, none of these define me! - SincereLee, Tierra

12.29.2008

..::Shoe Lust::..

While on the prowl for the latest fashionista, I came across a few pics of my girl Christina Milian. Now, you'll rarely see me write about celebrities unless I truly feel their OVAH! & lately Chris Mil has been holding her own in the style department.

Photobucket

In the pics [above & below], Chris and her long time beau are
color coordinated. I usually think it's rather tacky but I'm finding
something cute about it.

What I love most are the shoes!

I unfortunately can't tell you who made them but my guess is either
Ceasar Paciotti or Pierre Hardy. [I could be wrong twice :/]

Photobucket

<3

2 comments:

  1. Yes you were wrong twice lol...These are Bebe's Louis Vuitton f/w 2008 knockoffs lol...eqally as beautiful for a way cheaper price.

    Here is a pic of the LV version: HERE


    & the Bebe version the C. Mil is wearing: HERE

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol..I def. tried.
    I wanted to look it up but google can be a b**** sometime.
    Thx for the info :)

    ReplyDelete