Listen to the click of my heels, make out my beat! ...Take a look at my exterior, tell me what you see! Live through my poems, dissect my speech! ...But do keep in mind, none of these define me! - SincereLee, Tierra

12.28.2008

relax..relate..release!

During an attempt to jot down what she feels
she thinks...

"The worst thing about loving is not being able to write about it"
Emotions collide like cars on the street
and through all of the noise she can hear her heart beat
to the tune of her loving you
the bass of the hate
she hates that she's in love w. you
& wants to let go
she hates that it's a struggle
and more so that you know
she feels that there's a reason
there's something you're not saying
she hates that she's upfront w. you
she feels that you are playing
& to think...
she thought "the worst thing about loving is not being able to write about it"
I'd say the worst has to be, loving and not being right about it.


Am I Wrong?

No comments:

Post a Comment