Listen to the click of my heels, make out my beat! ...Take a look at my exterior, tell me what you see! Live through my poems, dissect my speech! ...But do keep in mind, none of these define me! - SincereLee, Tierra

12.22.2008

Rightfully So...

It's only right that I introduce myself, or reintroduce myself for I am nothing new to the world of blogging. I've had ThoughfulLee, which was my introduction to blogging and with a friend I have ReAlyTi which I love but unfortunately it has restrictions. I write about fashion, music and anything else that comes to mind but nothing sincerely from the heart. I don't do so because it is a shared blog and I find that very inappropriate. I am not only knowledgeable on labels, fashion isn't the only thing that makes my heart beat. Get to know me.

SincereLee, Tierra

No comments:

Post a Comment