Listen to the click of my heels, make out my beat! ...Take a look at my exterior, tell me what you see! Live through my poems, dissect my speech! ...But do keep in mind, none of these define me! - SincereLee, Tierra

1.01.2009

Purple Passion

-Dior: $925 [These are soo BAD ASS]
Photobucket

-Marni:$655.00
Photobucket

-Nicholas Kirkwood:$850.00
Photobucket

-Be&D:$680.00

Photobucket

But wait... I got the closet candy too...

Photobucket

I'd tell you more...but then I'd have to kill you. :)

<3

3 comments:

  1. The Last shoe is you??
    Looks pretty painful, but its still a badass though!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous10:10:00 AM

    Yes Mam...those are the newest edt.'s to the fam...lol. They're not painful at all. Being that they have a wedge heel,they're hella comfy and easy to walk in.

    ReplyDelete
  3. sexy sexy! wedges are SO comfy yet they still stop traffic lol

    ReplyDelete