Listen to the click of my heels, make out my beat! ...Take a look at my exterior, tell me what you see! Live through my poems, dissect my speech! ...But do keep in mind, none of these define me! - SincereLee, Tierra

1.01.2009

Who Knew..

This has to be THE MOST random thing that I've ever posted but it being so ridiculous is what made me post it anyway...

As I was surfing the net, I found a link for strange facts and the things I found on here are so bizarre.

  • On average, 100 ppl choke to death on ballpoint pens every year. [why are we putting pens in our mouths?]
  • Eskimos use refrigerators to keep foods FROM freezing.
  • Ketchup was earlier sold as medicine. [?]
  • It's impossible to sneeze w. your eyes open. [I tried it]
  • In Bangladesh, kids are punished and jailed for cheating on Final Exams. [LOL..why so serious? ]
  • Babies are born w. 300 bones but in adult hood we have 206 bones. [I need to research this one...I'm not even understanding]
  • Chewing gum while peeling onions will keep you from crying. [okay...something useful]

Okay Im Done...

:)

1 comment: