Listen to the click of my heels, make out my beat! ...Take a look at my exterior, tell me what you see! Live through my poems, dissect my speech! ...But do keep in mind, none of these define me! - SincereLee, Tierra

2.20.2009

Disturbia Love

Im tryna avoid this kind of love at all costs.
I understand some ppl get upset and can't control themselves, but beating me up? I would need for that to NOT go down. Chris is human and yea, we all make mistakes but it's kind of hard to accept when you truly don't expect stuff like this from someone. I would've never thought...but now I'm thinking...what the heck is next?! Anything is freaking possible ...

1 comment:

  1. I Couldn't even look @ that photo when it first surfaced...I can't imagine being with someone I love ever doing that to me. We don't know what happened, but whatever happened should've never escalated to this. He didnt even just hit her, he effed her up!
    The worst thing about this photo is not even the bruises, it's the sadness in her face. smh

    No matter how many years pass, CB will now be known as a woman beater. That bastard needs to get locked up.

    ReplyDelete