Listen to the click of my heels, make out my beat! ...Take a look at my exterior, tell me what you see! Live through my poems, dissect my speech! ...But do keep in mind, none of these define me! - SincereLee, Tierra

2.19.2009

CHEMISTRY

Your scent is
Deep within the threads of my heart
I love the smell of Issey
I take a pull and then I think
“Is he…”
“thinking bout’ me as we speak?”
I wonder does he miss me
& if it so, that he misses me
Mrs. Lee
Then he’ll have to kiss me
& I’m not opposed
Tho to the sight of his lips, I’ll rose
I’ll rise!
w.o. blushing
This make-out is complete
& our lips were not touching
His back, I’m not rubbing
Our chests, do not meet
But somehow
Some way
I’ve been lifted off my feet
I’ve been dancing to the beat
Of my heart
From your scent
Since the first
day was spent
I’m your lady…You’re my gent
Tho just “us”
We were meant
& If time
could be bent
We would be…
(Me + You) (You + Me) = 1.

::The words popped in my head during a train ride home...it's simply how I was feeling at the time::

Your Thoughts Are?

<3

3 comments:

  1. where ya been man?! i done got a new blog and everything.

    in the meantime, i like this. i wish i would just write good ish off the dome.

    ReplyDelete
  2. U might not know me but I follow your blog... I like this one. Its amazing to feel that way. And the results are Fabulous! ON the train...?? The best time to think beyond Measures!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. J...I'm sorry for the neglect. I've been soo caught up w. work and all of its craziness that my level of inspiration has been [0] lately..[sucky...I know] but I'm back and I'm onna check you out asap!

    Thanks for following FRANNY. I'm happy you like it. I love to write poetry but it's very rare that words will just come to me like that. I don't even recall thinking about the fella as they popped in my head but I had to have been, subconsciously at least.

    Stay Tuned For More
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete