Listen to the click of my heels, make out my beat! ...Take a look at my exterior, tell me what you see! Live through my poems, dissect my speech! ...But do keep in mind, none of these define me! - SincereLee, Tierra

2.09.2009

& The Nominees Are...

Yesterday's weather was beautiful, dinner at Cafeteria was great but I wasn't too excited about this year's Grammy Awards Ceremony. I missed about 30 minutes of it but what I'm usually glued to the tele and last night I was def. not.

There were many cute looks that I caught last night and all of them aren't posted but here's a few that I thought were cute.

I just love Solange and her style. I won't say that her look was BANANAS but cute nonetheless...I'm simply in love w. the bag.

Vanessa and Angela Simmons have great style as well but I can't say that I love Angela's look. However, I am really feeling what Vanessa is wearing. I love the bright yellow chiffon w. the nude shoe. The only thing I would've done differently is the belt. I don't really like it w. her choice of shoe. [idk..I'm going back and forth. I look at it and it's okay then I look again and I'm like naaan]

I wanted to get a front view of this dress but I got tired of looking. & it's okay...because her side profile is equally banging. I never really see Kim K. looking a mess, so when I saw this I wasn't too surprised....Her dress is SWEET.

..But, I have to give the award to Ms. Kate Perry. She looked soo pretty. Sooo elegant. I love the color on her. I don't think I saw anything better the whole night. [except for Hovi's performance :)]
Did you?!
<3

1 comment:

  1. Cafeteria is my fav!
    And I agree with Katy Pery! xo

    ReplyDelete