Listen to the click of my heels, make out my beat! ...Take a look at my exterior, tell me what you see! Live through my poems, dissect my speech! ...But do keep in mind, none of these define me! - SincereLee, Tierra

2.24.2009

So...There's This Girl

photography Pictures, Images and Photos

It seems as if he’s waiting for her to make that move.

…because words and actions just aren’t adding up.

Words, that are meant to reassure her that everything is still the same.

She hasn’t closed her eyes since day one so when the calls weren’t as frequent as they once were, she noticed.

When the text replies took over 2 hrs…she noticed.

Talks about their next outing became a non-occurrence and that amongst other things didn’t go unnoticed.

She knew what was approaching before it knocked.

It’s still knocking..

& with slight anxiety she hesitates to let it in.

She wonders about the result of the current situation and speaks inside of her head “had I refrained from opening the door of myself …would the result be even remotely the same?”

..naan of course not…she concludes. & w. no regrets toward past happenings, she shakes away the “what if”.

..suitcase’s half packed..

-clothes…check!

-toiletries…check!

-passport…check!

-heart…[heart?]…check! [it’s imperative that she store it away, for she is incapable of controlling the feelings which are produced. It is unselfish and generously loves but everyone doesn’t deserve a beat.]

..Plane leaves at 1:04pm..

So she blogs…

It’s still knocking..

<3 <3

No comments:

Post a Comment