Listen to the click of my heels, make out my beat! ...Take a look at my exterior, tell me what you see! Live through my poems, dissect my speech! ...But do keep in mind, none of these define me! - SincereLee, Tierra

3.04.2009

All I'm Saying Is..

If Keri Hilson is truly throwing daggers at the Queen, she may wanna lay off the sizz.

I've been a Keri follower since "Help Me" but saying stupid ish like "ya vision cloudy if you think you the best. You can dance, she can sing but need to move it TO THE LEFT" [yawn]...could cost alot.

Bey's bad and uhhh Keri's.......Keri.

There's no room in her career for beef. She can't perform, her style is trash, she has a cute voice but her package is nothing to write home to mom about.

She's buggin'. Instead of perfecting your craft, you'd come for Bey?
Bey spits on the low [haha] & if she isn't up for entertaining this, Jay just might. [Could she be more suicidal?!]


I'm slowly finding myself turned off!

<3<3

No comments:

Post a Comment