Listen to the click of my heels, make out my beat! ...Take a look at my exterior, tell me what you see! Live through my poems, dissect my speech! ...But do keep in mind, none of these define me! - SincereLee, Tierra

3.04.2009

For Her, I Will

Photobucket


This is Jasmina. A six year old who's suffering from a rare and aggressive form of Leukemia.
She's been in the hospital for about 6 months now & needs a bone marrow transplant in order to be cured.

Saturday, March 7th I will be going to P.S. 41 [11th street, 6th ave.] to join Jasmina's bone marrow registry.

I think it's so sad that she has to go through that, being so young. She's six, she hasn't experienced half of what life has to offer her and if I can possibly help cure her, how could I not jump to do so?

You guys should come along. I'm sure it'll take no more than five minutes.

{click pic...for more info.}

<3<3

No comments:

Post a Comment