Listen to the click of my heels, make out my beat! ...Take a look at my exterior, tell me what you see! Live through my poems, dissect my speech! ...But do keep in mind, none of these define me! - SincereLee, Tierra

3.01.2009

:)

300wBbyDcksGrss Pictures, Images and Photos

Today is only March 1st but shoot, I'm excited!

Soon, I can say goodbye to my winter coat, bid farewell to my Uggs and embrace the beautiful spring weather && fashion.

We have exactly 20 days until it's officially spring and I cannot wait.

With a passion, I despise the bitterness of winter and I'm truly loving spring because I plan to take a cute lil' vacation sometime during the warmer months and it's arrival only means I'm getting closer to my dreams [at last!]

I was thinking Puerto Rico, I've never been to Florida either..smh I'm probably the only one who hasn't..but it's all good. All I know is, I'll be somewhere for at least a week.

What are your warm weather plans? [I know I'm not the only one making a list]

<3<3

No comments:

Post a Comment