Listen to the click of my heels, make out my beat! ...Take a look at my exterior, tell me what you see! Live through my poems, dissect my speech! ...But do keep in mind, none of these define me! - SincereLee, Tierra

3.01.2009

Ray Tintori [continued..]

Photobucket

So, according to the info that I’ve gathered on Mr.Ray, I’ve concluded that he’s a 24 y.o. from Brooklyn who got his start by directing “Death to the Tinman”, his undergraduate thesis film for Wesleyan University’s Film Studies Program.
[First of all, who the hell would’ve thought he’d be that young and soo close to home?!]
Proceeding…
He is said to still reside in The Big City where he is writing his next film as well as scripts for several major motion pictures. && as we already know, he is also directing music videos for pop groups like MGMT, Chairlift [as mentioned in a previous post] and he’s done business w. The Cool Kids for “Delivery Man”.

I plan to follow his work, he's seems pretty dope to me.

Can you say the same?

<3<3

No comments:

Post a Comment