Listen to the click of my heels, make out my beat! ...Take a look at my exterior, tell me what you see! Live through my poems, dissect my speech! ...But do keep in mind, none of these define me! - SincereLee, Tierra

3.01.2009

I don't do 'running in heels'..



...but I might've done so to land a spot on The Style Network's new reality show.


It's called "Running in Heels" and if you've seen the CW11's show Stylista, you should pretty much have a clear conception of what it's about. Just as Stylista, it's a magazine focused reality show for the fashionable, pertaining to interns who move to the city and grind for a position w. a publication, which in this case is Marie Claire.

From this show, I'm expecting loads of drama. It seems that interning for a fashion magazine is hell. I mean, that's how it's been depicted in Stylista, The Devil Wears Prada [poor Andy] and [kinda but not really] in several episodes of The Hills. The best part about it all is that in the end, it's soo worth it. You go through the works to maintain your position and out of nowhere you're in a much higher position, w. car service and company cards..and finally someone is fetching YOUR Starbucks delight [soy chai for me :)].

I wasn't even aware that the show was being put together. I would've loved to audition. The experience would be crazy as well as the exposure [you'd wanna be seen too...so don't even]. Watching me under pressure? Comedy. I of course wouldn't find it funny but I assume the world would.

If you're interested in running along with the chosen 3...it airs tonight at 8/7c.

::sidebar:: "Life in the Fab Lane" is showing at 10. Has anyone been following? [prolly not lol but if so...how good is it?]

<3<3

3 comments:

  1. o0o0o0 this sounds interesting. and im still hiring you as my stylist so make sure you make time for me lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol...I got you.

    J.RAE = VIP.

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha yes i need rank. and i def watched that show. im hooked. for somebody who has style yet NO fashion sense im always watching that channel haha

    ReplyDelete