Listen to the click of my heels, make out my beat! ...Take a look at my exterior, tell me what you see! Live through my poems, dissect my speech! ...But do keep in mind, none of these define me! - SincereLee, Tierra

3.02.2009

..::Look of the Day::..



I love this look, there's just something so necessary about an all black ensemble.
& besides my obsession with her pants [ii must get a pair!] I think I chose her look because it's such a reflection of my style.

I'm one who would at one point where heels only when it was imperative. [basically when my outfit called for nothing else] & don't even get started w. dresses.

Now, I can't get enough of heels and will still only do a dress when it is necessary or if I can dress it down. :/

I often find it hard to define my style being as though it's a mix up of looks, usually depending on how I'm feeling. The most consistent thing about it is that...it's most often a relaxed but chic look.[however I don't think 'relaxed chic' should sum up the whole thing lol]

ANYWHO...I'd wear the hell out of this outfit. It isn't doing much but enough.

I <333333!

No comments:

Post a Comment