Listen to the click of my heels, make out my beat! ...Take a look at my exterior, tell me what you see! Live through my poems, dissect my speech! ...But do keep in mind, none of these define me! - SincereLee, Tierra

3.02.2009

Spring into a New Do'

With the new season approaching, I'm feeling the need to give myself a make-over. && this make-over will first consist of a new do'. If you know me, you know that I am the most scissor-happy chick around. I cut my hair, I let it grow, only to cut it again & of course miss it lol.

I've been wanting to get this look that you see on model Tao Okamoto for a minute now and sooner than later, I'll be going for it. I love the way it frames her face & I know it'll look cute because I had something a lil' bit similar, though shorter, last summer but those bangs...I need!

I'm gonna cut it and rock my natural color [which is now dark brown] for a bit but that's gonna change a few weeks in. It'll be a bit drastic for me, seeing as though I'm either a deep brown/jet black kinda girl but I've fully thought this out & I'm pretty sold.

Can't wait for you to see!



<3<3

2 comments:

  1. LoL @ Scissor happy. I wish I had guts to cut my hair. The closest thing to cutting my hair is when I'm trimming my hair, though I did cut my hair a couple yrs ago due to breakage, but wasn't nothing crazy & also cutting my bangs like Ms Tao in 2006. True Story: It was the day before graduation, and I didnt know what style I wanted, went to the chinese store saw ol' chinese lady (had exact cut as model, but looks better on model than ol' chinese lady), brought my stylist to the restaurant and told her "I want my bangs like her". Bangs sharp as hell. It didnt stay long though, it was summer and bangs make me hot lol.

    I'm sure you can pull the cut off though, you have the facial structure for it, and I'm sure swag to match. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bangs make me hot during the summer too. I hate it smh...but I think if I cut it now...Ill have time to grow them out so that theyre long enough for me to part in a cute style cuz' hair in my face mixed w. humidity aint nothing but drama lol

    You're last comment was sweet! Graciii XOXO

    ReplyDelete