Listen to the click of my heels, make out my beat! ...Take a look at my exterior, tell me what you see! Live through my poems, dissect my speech! ...But do keep in mind, none of these define me! - SincereLee, Tierra

5.26.2009

&& a Happy Memorial Day it was :)

One would think [well.. I would think] - coming in the night b4 at 4am from party harty'n w. the girlies @ Tenjune -I'd be beat for days. ...I couldn't have been more wrong.

I had a blast at Tenjune [the new spot since they od'd on Hovi - for me ~..~] but I must say, yesterday's events put the cherry on my Monday.

The initial plan was to rise and shine - go to Beacon's to dispose of unwanted clothes and head to Swanks house - EARLY. However, being the procrastinator that I am, the early part, never went down. ..but what matters most is that I got there. [lol]

&& thank God I did cuz homegirl made salmon, pasta and some bomb a** chicken - all of which i devoured. =)

...Post Din - Swanks, Ackiel and myself proceeded to a very cute cookout = chill time.

we laughed, we sipped [very light] and we bounced ..but we had fun =)

..Cheers to the whole weekend and the many 'fun times' to come.. Stay Tuned.

-xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment