Listen to the click of my heels, make out my beat! ...Take a look at my exterior, tell me what you see! Live through my poems, dissect my speech! ...But do keep in mind, none of these define me! - SincereLee, Tierra

6.04.2009

<3 - Feel Me. [cont.]2

&& I often wonder if he knows. Like - "are u stupid?!" "helloooo!" [waving fingers in front of blind eyes].

& the killer. - the real axe murderer - the reason why heart condoms are essential!!!! = not one time did I hear "well, I don't feel that way", nor have I received any verbally direct messages that screams - beat it ma. [that's a foul way of living if you ask me]

I don't have the patience to deal w. knowing that someone likes/loves me and not telling them that the feeling isn't mutual. I think some ppl feel that you can only say things like that in a neg. way. No, it intends to come out nice and it often does - it's just negatively received most times because of course, that's not what the other person wants to hear. ...fuck a feeling. I can care less about a wet face. If I cry - that's my business. I'm sad? - Im entitled to shed a tear. Just respect me enough to be straight forward. The run-around? that's what I don't need. I can afford to be spared. I'd rather deal w. being a bit aggy that we couldn't see eye to eye on the collabo [that is to be 'u & i'] but that's something that a chick can and will get over. How do you cope w. a Question Mark?

He's being sweet - yall hang - doing shit that friends just don't do [doesn't have to be sex]. - yet there is no solidity in what you have. what do you have? - you don't know. ..You just know that you like how he makes you feel and how he makes you feel that he likes the way you make him feel. ...a tongue twister, wasn't it?! - it was meant to be so. Although that may be the situation - a bunch of like and smiles - your still lost in what u are/aren't. there's still a "?" - even if it is wrapped in fun dates and kisses. All of that time spent - means what? - It can mean the world to you but what does that equate to if he's not putting up for the equation?

..food for thought. ...[there's more]


- xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment