Listen to the click of my heels, make out my beat! ...Take a look at my exterior, tell me what you see! Live through my poems, dissect my speech! ...But do keep in mind, none of these define me! - SincereLee, Tierra

6.25.2009

Eva The Diva!


It's been a while since I've seen Ms. Lady and I must say "sweet comeback!"
I love the cut, style, color, everything.
I have a short cut underneath my 'long hair don't care' - more of a Tao Okamoto look and I was recently thinking of a color to switch to - something that'll compliment both my complexion and features.
I'd rock this... can you see it?!



..Love this pic!
-xoxo

1 comment:

  1. my head is far too big to rock something like this. but i love it! i could see you with it. im always partial to jet black but i think you should try it !

    ReplyDelete