Listen to the click of my heels, make out my beat! ...Take a look at my exterior, tell me what you see! Live through my poems, dissect my speech! ...But do keep in mind, none of these define me! - SincereLee, Tierra

7.03.2009

S.O. to the Beautician from Hell!

edward scissorhands Pictures, Images and Photos

smh.

I swear, the beginning of yesterday was the absolute WORST!

The night before - I decided to take out my Long Hurr Don't Curr - and go back to my short do.

I de-weaved, and washed it [knowing damn well I shouldve permed it] - only to wake up and have to perm it anyway because there was NO WAY I could get an even cut with the new growth that I had. I mean, it wasn't ridiculous but still - cuts are to be precise - no shakey shxt.

hmph!

After perming it and burning half of my scalp off - I noticed hella hang time, which didn't surprise me much because my hair grows pretty quick - but I finally had the amount of hair in my bang that I wanted for a specific cut - so after drying it - I stepped out to let my beautician do the damn thang.

BOMB DROPS!

Can you believe I got to the salon that I usually go to and the shxt was closed?! && I couldve sworn I heard something about it going out of business - so when I saw the gates down at like 12pm - I thought it was official. However, I still needed my hair done so I took a risk and went to a lady that works in a shop like a block away.

THE DUMB SHIT.

I went inside of her shop which wasn't too welcoming from the gate but shxt my attitude is tattooed anyway so I aint trip. I asked her if she took walk-ins, she replied "yes" - I showed her a pic of what I wanted - which was a pic of Rihanna's new do - she responds "ooh ok - the rihanna! - ok" - mama said that as if she personally does shorty's hair. I was under the belief that she was finna rock out.

...So I sat in her chair - berry in hand - can't really see myself in the mirror but Im always alert whenever my hair and scissors are involved. She started cutting and it didn't feel too crazy - I knew she was gonna shave the back and I distinctly told her "DO NOT CUT THE FRONT" - I wanted alll the length that I had in the front - she agrees - YET when she's finished and I get a chance to see what she's done - My shxt is a Catastrophe -I have a Completely different hairstyle.

PISSED?!

Oh I was more than pissed. Angry was literally no way to describe the way my blood boiled. I texted my mom to vent and then I got my shxt and bounced. She didn't get a chance to style it - she just gave me a cut - I told her "Im just gonna leave"- I mean shit, this is not what I asked for - why stay and have her style it - to pay for something that Im not happy about?! - so I threw on my beanie and went on about my business - left them standing there w. the stupid face.

..&& then I saw that my original salon was OPEN!!!! - sick!..

Mom came and scooped me - took me to a Beauty Supply store and I purchased some goodies - one being, my ultra tiny curler - so that I could jazz it up - and that's exactly what I did.

I went from wanting to cry my eyes out to just thanking God that I got what I got - She couldve really done me dirty - and it's not even that it's ugly - because it isn't- the shape of the cut is cool but I'm not w. all that extra funky stuff - especially if I didn't ask for it. As a client - I expect you to do your very best to please me - seeing as tho you're job depends on My Money!! smh.

..what a day!!

-xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment