Listen to the click of my heels, make out my beat! ...Take a look at my exterior, tell me what you see! Live through my poems, dissect my speech! ...But do keep in mind, none of these define me! - SincereLee, Tierra

6.01.2009

Janet Jackson - Warmth

"Warmth", a track on Janet Jackson's eighth LP: Damita Jo, has to be one of the most sexiest songs ever.

When I first heard this song, I didn't pay too much attention - all I knew ..it had a good groove and I liked it.

That is until I actually took time out to listen to the lyrics - then I lovved it.

&& not because I realized it was about sex - it is simply a sexy song.

The lyrics are raunchy as hell [lol] but she sings it in a way that makes it all sound sweet.

[contaminated thoughts ~.~]

mosey on now...

-xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment