Listen to the click of my heels, make out my beat! ...Take a look at my exterior, tell me what you see! Live through my poems, dissect my speech! ...But do keep in mind, none of these define me! - SincereLee, Tierra

6.02.2009

<3 - Feel Me.

Love is as Love does
I really miss what Love was
though I love what it's become
& I love you like you're 'the one'
& I love how I don't know
& how that doesn't stop my show
& more so, how I glow
everytime I think of loving you
everytime I think of hugging you
and when I thought I could get over you
that's when I knew how much I dug you
cuz it wasn't easy - until it was
& when it was
my heart never stopped
though we rocked from a distance
I knew, almost instantly what you meant to me
we began as friends, then it felt like you were kin to me
& as gross as it sounds, I was all for the incest
I was so up to invest - almost all of my time
if I could...
into what I believe wouldve been the best merge since the best merge
whatever that is
secretly, I dream of us having kids
growing old together til your bald and Im forced to wear a wig ~.~
no teeth - diaper wearing - still sharing love
cuz you are my baby - and I am your lady
or at least I was
Before the calls stopped
and the messages began
when the calls stopped - thats when I knew I was your friend
Thats when I knew we had to end
I didn't feel I was able
to say I was okay would be a tall tale = fable.
True story = I want you now, the way I wanted you then.
Love is as Love does - Follow the trend.

-this is all me - feel free to disect.

-xoxo

1 comment:

  1. I've never been in love but I'm def feeling the strength of this poem...makes me think

    ReplyDelete