Listen to the click of my heels, make out my beat! ...Take a look at my exterior, tell me what you see! Live through my poems, dissect my speech! ...But do keep in mind, none of these define me! - SincereLee, Tierra

7.17.2009

..::Food for Thought::..

Success is not measured by what you do compared to what others do, it is measured by what you do with the ability God gave you.

-Zig Ziglar

** There will always be people doing what you're doing, therefore making life seem like a competition because one will always want to be better. & that's cool - but how can you be #1 if your focus is not on the task but on your opponent. The best competition is the one that you have w. yourself. Challenge your current strength to grow stronger. Challenge your intellect to be smarter. Challenge your love to love harder. & before you know it - you'll have received the fruits of your labor.

-Tierra :)

-xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment