Listen to the click of my heels, make out my beat! ...Take a look at my exterior, tell me what you see! Live through my poems, dissect my speech! ...But do keep in mind, none of these define me! - SincereLee, Tierra

7.29.2009

randomLee speaking...

Lately I've been having this crazy pain in the back of my mouth. It feels as if my wisdom tooth is pushing out more, sort of looks that way as well, but bump all of that - when it's ready - It hurts like HELL.

When it first started, I didn't know what to do. I was delirious. I did the salt water rinse [blah], I did the milk gargle [blah], Aleve was trash and Advil pretty much saved my life. [Advil has ibuprofen - Aleve has some other profen lol and it was NOT working.]

Though the salt water rinse did a little something, I gave it up for Peroxyl [anticeptic] - It's great for cleaning the gums. At first I was using both the Peroxyl and the Advil until I decided to try my Tazo Ginger Tea. I only drank that because my throat felt a bit sore and that pain was gone INSTANTLY [sort of bugged me out]. After I drank the first cup, I noticed that I didn't feel anything back there anymore. [relieved and perplexed]

....The secret behind the tea. - I thought it was the warmth that my poor little tooth was loving, but apparently it was the ginger that went to work! Who knew that it was helpful in preventing antherosclerosis, heart attacks, strokes and apparently has pain relieving, sedative, fever reduction and antibacterial effects. [GET OUTAH TOWN!]

...SO! ..I'm drinking this stuff EVeryDay! [do put emphasis on the EV] because it also contains many antioxidants - and if you aren't aware...antioxidants are great for the heart and skin!

..k, bye now. :)

-xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment